THE FINAL TASK



 This final is something that I have spent a lot of time making sure that it was perfect. I spent almost five days filming the scenes for the final task, because I wanted every scene to be done with maximum effort. The editing process also took a long time to get done consuming at least 4 to 5 hours out of two days. While editing this final task I got stressed out but I kept going because I knew it would be worth all of the hard work. Sometime even requiring me to take a step back to avoid overworking myself and becoming too stressed. I had to improvise at one point and start to adjust the order in which the clips were placed so they matched up with the music. That was probably the only bad experience that I had but once I finished that up and was able to reflect on everything I was able to accomplish  I  and enjoyed myself. I've improved my editing and filming skills over the course of this project which shows in the final product. I even had a little fun with it and took some of the bloopers from bad clips and made a montage to occupy me every now and then. Which had me dying with laughter but also made me realize that I came along way from the first project. At the end of it all though this whole experience was great I had so much fun even though there was a mistake to get to this point I saw improvement on myself.

Comments